Special Acknowledgment

Highest gratitude I present to my beloved parents and family who are always there for praying my excellence and happiness.

I dedicated this blog especially for my precious friends who share with me the successes, tears, joys, bitter and sweetness of growing up.

Without all of these people I would never grab this great life. Thanks to Allah for giving me a chance to taste this wonderful life...^_^

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Track 006 : Grand Launching (090909)

Bismillahirahmanirahim,

Sekarang dengan rasminya blog ini dilancarkan!

Semoga dengan adenye blog ni, banyak perkara dapat saya kongsi dengan pembaca bestari sekalian.

1 comment:

  1. no longger blogging?
    you have such ideas and got exciting journey in ur life. you are the inspiration.
    hope to read yours.

    ReplyDelete