Special Acknowledgment

Highest gratitude I present to my beloved parents and family who are always there for praying my excellence and happiness.

I dedicated this blog especially for my precious friends who share with me the successes, tears, joys, bitter and sweetness of growing up.

Without all of these people I would never grab this great life. Thanks to Allah for giving me a chance to taste this wonderful life...^_^

Monday, September 7, 2009

Track 003 : Happy Birthday Gope (7/9/2009)

Happy birthday wahai sahabatku Khizir Mohd Ismail

Sweet 22

Haish sedar x sedar dah 10 tahun kte membe Pe. Banyak cerite pasal kawanku sorang ni.

So saya doakan saudara Gope akan sentiasa cemerlang dan bahagia selalu. May Allah bless you always and take care~

Sebenarnye banyak cerita yang saya nak kongsi pasal kawan saya sorang ni tapi keadaan saya ketika ini tidak mengizinkan kerana kepenatan selepas seharian di lab biodiesel. InsyaAllah sekiranya ade rezeki saya akan ceritakan pasal saudara Khizir ni.

Gope, you got my salute and respect as you really deserve it. All d best aniki! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment